Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Friday, July 2, 2010

Memory Lane

Will be strolling down it as we head to my hometown......this is where hubby and I met, dated and married. So many memories to face yet I KNOW the Lord is faithful and He will bring me that much further through this journey after all is said and done.
*****
Am looking so forward to visiting with friends and family along the way. We have beautiful weather and the kids are having fun and are excited as well.
****
just enjoyed breakfast at a Holiday Inn Express and am now being prompted to "get going"

No comments: