Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Are you a good student?




Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


2 Timothy 2:15





And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; 12 That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.


1 Thessalonians 4:11




The Word of God is alive and well, it is inerrant, a word that my 14 year old and I studied this week. I love being a homeschooling mom and delving into my children in this way. It can be enlightening and humbling to say the least. I pray you have had time to be in His Word this week ♥ When you lose yourself in God's Word, you will see and find yourself being convicted, humbled, loved, freed.


No comments: