Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, December 30, 2013

Count your many blessings.....


We have a few piano players in the family, but the most dedicated is Aunt Bre:
 the grandchildren, even young Nomi enjoys sitting with Aunt Bre while she plays and they play along ♥
All you can see of Aunt Bre in this picture is her hand while O'Deller sits in her lap.

1 comment:

norma hagenow said...

Love this picture!!! For us: Great grandkids and
interested in the piano. I pray they will enjoy
good Christian music as much as I have for so
many, many years. : >))))))))))