Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Forty Seven Years




I received this video EARLY Monday morning from my 27 year old son - he is behind the camera - soon after was a call from my 25 year old girl with her youngest son, singing to me.  Then a text from my brother, a call from my 30 year old daughter with all her littles singing and more and more blessings throughout my day.  I am incredibly blessed. I am rich.  I am thankful and humbled by the love that surrounds me - may I always focus my eyes on my Savior who is the Author of my life and began it a very, very long time ago when He first thought of creating me.  I am thankful for each of you as well ♥ 


And below is just a snippet of another video that will make you smile.


1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, to my sweet friend who always turns my face to Jesus. HUGS