Am sitting here in our dining room, at the table with the laptop. Youngest grand baby is down for the night so I can hear the buzz of the quiet monitor, the refrigerator just made a noise and other than that all is very quiet.
******
The rest of the fam are all outside playing basketball together.
******
Tonight is the last Saturday night we will spend in this home all together. We will split up here and there for the next few weeks then we will be in our new state, in our new home.
*****
The Lord gave us a beautiful day. Right now it is 36 but you can still see the blue in the sky with some shades of lavender as dusk slowly falls - I am feeling a resigned sadness, a sadness I knew would come and so it is not a surprise and a sadness I am glad to feel as it makes me who I am.
*****
Gonna go outside now and shoot a few hoops and enjoy this last, memorable night together ♥
1 comment:
I'm just catching up on your blog - it has been awhile. I didn't know you were moving. I'm sure that this is hard on your heart. I'll be praying for you. <3
Post a Comment