Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sweet Remembrance






We were able to celebrate Daddy/hubby's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa, his parents.


We did a few things different than last year - we were at such a loss as to what to do last year and we felt the void of him in our life so painful and fresh that some things seemed too draining to do again - I know that God is refining us in how we remember him. No matter what the future holds or who may come and go in our lives, whether they knew our Daddy/hubby or not we hope to reflect his spirit and who he was in our lives just as we hope we do even more so with our Heavenly Father and who He is too us, our All in All.


One thing we did do again was fill balloons with helium, tie on tracts and let them go, up and up and up, it may sound silly but it is a peaceful feeling and now, both years we have done this we have been given great wind and we pray that Jesus sends them to just where He wants them.


I am extremely thankful for being able to share the years with my sweet prince that the Lord gave me. His timing is perfect and I pray I always remember that.

No comments: