Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Friday, July 8, 2011

July......

July will bring, Lord willing a new little one into our family

O'Deller and Gid the Kid await the birth of their brother or sister - last night they were watching their momma's tummy move all over the place and I think O'Deller thought mommy was doing it all by herself! We are eagerly awaiting the birth of this sweet new little one. I will be posting a poll soon and announcing the names this new little one may have, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love the new look of your blog!! Wow, anytime now a new little one. I am so excited for you all. Keep me updated and let me know when prayers are needed. HUGS!