Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Waiting

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

1 Corinthians 15:58


and while waiting for arrival of my newest grandbaby I am also reminded of Philppians 4:4

"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice."

ALWAYS, not just sometimes, when we feel like it, but ALWAYS ♥

This also reminds me to update you with a praise from my post on June 27th, Missing Him. I wrote that "I am desiring his voice, to tell me that everything will be okay, that all will be well. To be able to lay in his arms and shut the world out and feel loved, protected, whole." The Lord reminded me through time in His Word that it is He whom I need to seek to feel loved, protected and whole. I need to be in His Word to hear HIS voice and to have Him tell me that all will be well, in due time, His time, which as we know, is perfect.

The Lord did give me sweet release in some tears, I cried out to HIM one night, under a dark, starry sky and felt a cleansing release. I miss my sweet prince and feel a deep ache, I know that is because as husband and wife, we were one-flesh. You cannot, cannot lose a spouse and not feel that deep ache. It will always be a part of me just as my sweet hubby was, but God restores us, He has gone before me and He sets me high above the dangers if I put Him first. Like Peter, if I take my eyes off of Jesus, I will begin to sink.

PRAISE be to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for once again, lifting me up and making me feel whole without my sweet prince.

No comments: