Acts 26:18 (Whole Chapter) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Romans 4:7 (Whole Chapter) Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
2 Corinthians 2:7 (Whole Chapter) So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.
2 Corinthians 2:10 (Whole Chapter) To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;
Psalm 103:12 (Whole Chapter) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Colossians 3:13 (Whole Chapter) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Luke 11:4 (Whole Chapter) And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment