Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, September 19, 2011

I know.....

We have been doing a lot of singing lately, making some joyful noises ♥ As the days grow shorter and the darkness arrives earlier in the evening it brings a different routine around here. Even O'Deller is showing signs of all this singing - the other day she was walking down the hallway and I heard "Oh what a wonderful, wonderful day, day I will never forget!" what sweet joy to hear a little one singing those words!

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

I had forgotten how much I liked this particular hymn and wanted to share it - it is based on 2 Timothy 1:12

Turn up your speakers and sing along......


http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh714.sht

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a family favorite of ours as well. I especially love to hear our Titus bellow out the chorus. As far as the rest of song goes he sings it just as loud, but he may mix in another hymn or two. I truly love to hear my children sing hymns, even if they don't know all the words :)