Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Come to Jesus"

I was on the way home with two of my children last night - we had spent the day together in Springfield. Was a full day, full of laughter, appointments, shopping, and music. This song came on and I had forgotten how beautiful it was, and the last stanza still brings a lump to my throat as I think of what it must be like to fly to Jesus. ♥

http://youtu.be/PANiveIKVX0

No comments: