Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Praise be to God!

I wanted to share with you that this last week there was a "9th" and it came and went without a thought as to the 9th that has shaped me thus far. I used to dread the 9th of any month and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for His healing hand - it was 26 months this past Wednesday that my sweet prince died and left this earthly place. The void in my life without him seems huge but the voice of my Shepherd is recognized and I am feeling His peace which can only come from His Word and presence in my life. The memories of my sweet prince shine brighter and sweeter every day.

To be thankful seems inadequate - but those who know and love me well know how deeply felt this PRAISE is ♥ will it be this way December 9th? Only the Lord knows, but I have great hope that it will here and there be this way.

No comments: