I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
I pray that you have entered in this precious door, the door that leads to a most peaceful pasture, an eternal pasture - John 14:6 tells us the way, the only way is through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Cling to Him, He is faithful and His Word is true.
For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you. Exodus 12:23
Acts 16:26
And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
Malachi 1:10
Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.
Matthew 6:6
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Matthew 24:33
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.
Matthew 6:6
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Matthew 24:33
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
1 Corinthians 16:9
For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
2 Corinthians 2:12
Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,
Colossians 4:3
Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
James 5:9
Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
Revelation 3:8
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
2 Corinthians 2:12
Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,
Colossians 4:3
Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
James 5:9
Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
Revelation 3:8
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
John 14:27
2 comments:
I love the picture of the door! What a stunning Gospel testimony this could be in a garden along with the verse. Thanks for the inpsiration.
Now blogging at MommaMindy.wordpress.com
Hello Momma Mindy -
this was a door to a friends hoop house - it is a neat picture, I agree! blessings to you ♥
Post a Comment