Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Precious words


I love notes of any kind from my loved ones and friends, who doesn't?

Recently I went to bed and found a sweet note and drawing from my 10 year old son - it is a treasure and is now folded into my Bible as a marker while I make my way through 1st Samuel.  One day his handwriting will be smaller, spelling better, lines straighter, but it is precious and perfect in my eyes as a mommy and I know you mommy's and daddy's know exactly what I am talking about ♥

1 comment:

norma hagenow said...

What a gift for you, Angie!!! The best kind there is
and with 'The Lord willing' statement indicating
Tanner knows where all 'good' comes from!!!!!!
Love you. : >))))))))))