Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, June 25, 2012

New to me book....

I have a weakness for many things, one of them is books.
As a family, all ten of us went to some garage sales Saturday morning and we came upon two elderly women who opened up their garage and let peruse many items they had for sale.  Many, many old books were there and I could have spent many minutes there - I came across this older hardback book full of KJV Scripture verses categorized by subject from 1968.  I hope to share some with you over the coming weeks.  
I tend to only have time to get on here a couple of times a week and have found that it is most helpful to have the blog tool of posting ahead - so although it may seem I am on here every morning I am actually setting a clock to post each morning and sitting here doing most posts at once so that I am not away from my family ♥

Technology is both a curse and a blessing!

Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and knows all, I pray I can instill that in my children!

He knoweth the secrets of the heart.
Psalm 44:21

There is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Luke 12:2

Hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalm 19:12

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
Proverbs 29:13

No comments: