Today is a ninth - a ninth of the month - a day I faced with dread for many months after "J" passed away. A dear friend told me that eventually the Lord would take that away. That the ninth would become just another day and the sickening feeling it brought would fade into non-existence in my mind.
I can tell you due to the faithfulness of our Heavenly Father that is true. I have not recognized the 9th of the month as being anything else other than a date or maybe a birthdate to people I know. Again, all credit and glory and THANKS be to God for this event which I didn't even notice until a few months had gone by.
This is part of the peace that God has for us, for all of us; no matter what are circumstances or trials may be it is there to impart. I thank you Lord and I love you with all of my being, when I am faithless, you show yourself strong and faithful in ALL.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Jude 1:2 Mercy unto you, and Peace, and love, be multiplied.
Exactly one month from today it will be three years since he had been with Jesus and the Lord's peace, comfort and strength will carry me through that day as He has done everyday of my life. My heart will not be troubled because of His truth and mercy, I pray you have that as well ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment