Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Tuesday


What may your day hold today? I have planned out my day, but the Lord leads it.  Sometimes my day goes exactly as "I" planned sometimes it is changed completely and I know that in both the LORD has planned my day and blessed be HIS name ♥

Devotions are over, we awoke early and read Proverbs 18, then a few chapters in Isaiah and a chapter and a half in Galatians.  Off to work for sweet son in love - laundry, breakfast, school and chores for the rest of us.  O'Deller awoke and needed to snuggle so she and her Mommy have begun their day off to a cuddle.

We are enjoying fall temperatures here in our corner of the world - our high today being 68 and sunny, such a beautiful season.  I pray you are enjoying it as well.

May the Lord be with you and keep you ever close to Him.

No comments: