They are predicting 3-7 inches and I say we have about three here in our corner of the world right now. It is so beautiful - maybe we will have enough for snow ice cream later.
******
Today we will be venturing out to G&G's house
We were instructed to NOT bring a thing other than ourselves, I know they are enjoying getting it all put together and it keeps them busy during this difficult time. We treasure our time with them and are looking forward to making and storing up more memories with them.
****
We pray that however you spend the next couple of days that you are remembering your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ EVERYday of the year - His birth, death and resurrection is not to be thought of just once in a 365 day cycle - we need to put Him first everyday. This time of year can truly be a terrible distraction to all of us as the World focuses on money, commercialism, greed and self.
******
God be with you ♥
1 comment:
I love reading what you say. You have a way with words just like Dad. Love you!
Post a Comment