Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poem share.......

God's Hand
by Rebecca O.
(another sweet sister on this journey)
*******


His hand is always tight on mine
He'll never let it go.
He Helps me up, He guides me through
Whatever life bestows.

Though times may come and life seems hard
and things come crashing down.
His hand is still embraced on mine,
To help take one step at a time.

Step by step He's there with me,
Leading all the time.
He's always there holding tight
teaching me what's always right.
*****
I pray her words that our Heavenly Father put on her heart ministers to yours - we all need to feel His hand guiding us and try to remember at all times that He NEVER removes it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your family have been in my thoughts as I uphold you in prayer as you prepare for the next place in your life. I know it would be difficult to leave the home you shared with your "sweet prince". His handiwork must be everywhere. He was a very talented young man.