Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, August 29, 2011

Redeemed

Job 19:25:
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

We have a Redeemer, we are His redeemed.

This is the verse I chose (with my 25 year old son's help ) to inscribe on the back of my sweet husband's gravestone. Also on the back is a cross with a "forgiven" banner across it - I prayed both then and now that the Lord may use it as a tool to work in someones heart to help bring them closer to Jesus.

Lamentations 3:58 O LORD, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.
Psalm 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.


Psalm 71:23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

I pray that God's Word is a part of your daily life, to comfort, instruct, encourage, correct ♥

No comments: