How many of us can get through a day, an hour, a minute on our own strength? Lean on the Lord in all ♥
May these Holy, precious Words bless you and strengthen you in whatever trial, big or small you may be facing today, He cares about every detail in our lives.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Arise, O LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.
In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.
Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the LORD.
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.



1 comment:
What blessed reminders, thank you SO much.
If you can walk your road with courage, I can face my life, with its lesser problems, in the same fashion.
Thank you.
MommaMindy.wordpress.com
Post a Comment