Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Friday, August 23, 2013

Humor

Three year old grandson, Gid the kid keeps me laughing on a regular basis.

Last week I stopped by his house while he was supposedly napping.  I went upstairs, quietly passing his room when his little voice whispered, "Grammy! We were just talking about you!" Now, how could I scold him and tell him to get back into bed when he was so excited to see the person he'd just been discussing with his two year old brother and 5 year old sister!?! It was too cute.

A few months ago I came out wearing a pair of jeans which is rare for me - normally I wear skirts and so does his momma, sister and aunts.

He took a look at me, looked again and said, "Grammy, only boys wear pants!" His look told me he was very perplexed and quite serious.  

Last night he took out a dessert from a cooler his Mom had brought with her.  He came over and told me to close my eyes and close out my hands.  Well, I held them out instead and he seemed okay with that, I wasn't sure how to do the other.

I am looking forward to what I might hear tonight as he has a sleepover with his siblings tonight at Grammy's ♥

No comments: