Dear *****,
My heart rejoices at your blog entry this evening :) :) :) When I
think of how I would like to praise God on your behalf, the only word
that comes to mind is beautiful. He truly is BEAUTIFUL in your life.
I'm still in awe of how He chose to give you something that NO ONE
else could give you to replace your sorrow with joy. I wonder now if
that is why I keep thinking beautiful. He has given you beauty for
ashes.
Love in Christ,
******
Isaiah 61
Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me;
because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek;
he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all that mourn;
3 to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
No comments:
Post a Comment