Verse of the Day
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4
2 comments:
Beautiful!! Beautiful!!!! I know I use this word alot
as I look at the images coming from Nevada, Missouri.
BUT that is the word that comes to mind!!!!
Loved seeing Grandma on one of these shots also!!!
If I were to put a title on this set of pictures, it would
be 'RELATIONSHIPS'. The beauty lies not just
in the individuals but in the relationships going on
between siblings, parent/child, Grandma/child, etc.
Blessings of the Lord be upon you all.
Mom/Grandma/G. Grandma
Beautiful new baby and awesome family
Post a Comment