Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Birthday Celebration

Middle daughter turned 19 yesterday - the Lord blessed her day and made it special in many ways.  We all went over to her fiance's family's home for March birthday celebrations and he picked us all up in a limo - that was quite fun  - below is one of her favorite hymns that she has been singing lately and a  few pics of the evening.

 beautifully set tables 
 special reading for the littles 
 silly girls riding home in the limo
 Creed called it the lemon zine and looks like he was having fun but told me: 
"hold onto me tight Grammy, I scared!" 
 birthday girl in the front with the driver
 he was telling us something silly......





All That Thrills My Soul

Who can cheer the heart like Jesus
By His presence all divine
True and tender, pure and precious
O, how blest to call Him mine

Chorus
All that thrills my soul is Jesus
He is more than life to me
And the fairest of ten thousand
In my blessed Lord I see

Love of Christ so freely given
Grace of God beyond degree
Mercy higher than the heavens
Deeper than the deepest sea

What a wonderful redemption
Never can a mortal know
Oh my sin, though red like crimson
Can be whiter than the snow

Every need His hand supplying
Every good in Him I see
On His strength divine relying
He is all in all to me

By the crystal flowing river
With the ransomed I will sing
And forever and forever
Praise and glorify the King

3 comments:

norma hagenow said...

Wow!!! Grandpa H. says "Buck is a man of my
heart".......he loves the lemon-zine!!! The
whole night looked wonderful!!!
Happy Birthday, Carlita. Hope you received our
love and greetings!!!!! : >)

norma hagenow said...

Just love that hymn. I was not familiar with it
so looked it up on U-Tube and heard some
beautiful arrangements on the words set to the
melody. A wonderful prayer of Praise for your
life, Carlita. Love in Jesus, Grandma H.

norma hagenow said...

Just love that hymn. I was not familiar with it
so looked it up on U-Tube and heard some
beautiful arrangements on the words set to the
melody. A wonderful prayer of Praise for your
life, Carlita. Love in Jesus, Grandma H.