Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Royal Law




How are you doing with the royal law listed above?

If we are honest we will say it is not easy and I have failed and continue to fail to do this and keep it.  With the Lord's help I hope to do better. 

Our sermon today was a message on not losing heart - look up that phrase and read the verses - 
Do Not Lose Heart

It was most encouraging.  


No comments: