He proves to me He is constant and faithful.
I contemplated deleting my post from yesterday as this morning I arose feeling shame for letting myself fall into a pit of despair. But the Lord laid it on my heart that I am to keep it and share it for nothing surprises Him and I am human and full of frailties. My posting shows my need for Him in my life and it shows that He is faithful.
Thank you for reading it and sharing in my grief, for your emails, comments and verses......I do feel loved by many, most importantly my Father in Heaven.
When I was walking the treadmill this morning I was listening to my 10 year old's Ipod and the hymn, "There is a Land that is Fairer Than Day" was playing......or some of you may know it as "Sweet by and by"
Here is an interesting history if you click the following link:
http://www.tanbible.com/tol_sng/sweetbyandby.htm
I am thankful for many things in this earthly life....one of them is the gift God has given us in music......it is calming and healing.
I pray that time and time again He works in your life, (we need to let HIM) and that you can let Him show himself faithful. He can turn our sorrows into joy.
1 comment:
Thank you for leaving your post. It shows how grief is and how wonderful God is. Yes, music can be so healing. Thank you again for journaling your journey. Remember real courage is not ever being scared, real courage is being scared and going forward anyway. God bless you for your courage!
Post a Comment