4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Quote
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see.
~ Corrie ten Boom
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE Corrie ten Boom...I remember my mom reading Hiding Place to me when I was younger. If she can make it through a concentration camp, my trials seem so small. Have had you close to my heart so many times lately. You are loved! Y-R
2 comments:
LOVE Corrie ten Boom...I remember my mom reading Hiding Place to me when I was younger. If she can make it through a concentration camp, my trials seem so small. Have had you close to my heart so many times lately.
You are loved!
Y-R
Just precious.......thank you for sharing!! HUGS
Post a Comment