Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Busy week

Seems like the week has just flown by - I'm sure it has in your corner of the world as well.
*****
The last 10 days or so it seems at least one if not more at one time have had symptoms of flu or the flu itself - colds also and everything that comes with them. There were quite a few nights we were all in bed extremely early - my cure all for so much is rest and water - comes from having a loving mother in love who was in the nursing field most of her life. Her mantra became mine.
******
Also have been trying to stick to school during the sickness which can always be a challenge.
****
I feel the need to do a lot of writing, I have missed it so look for some posts soon.
God be with you each!
*****
as we all go through the cold/flu season I want to share a great natural health and wellness site that I have been a member of for almost 4 years.

No comments: