Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Friday, August 19, 2011

happy anniversary ♥

!! Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!!

I can remember the morning of your wedding, wondering if it were going to continue raining, watching the tent go up in the yard, rejoicing when the sun came out, watching your Dad lay the hay down for the bridal path to the gazebo, and you SLM, hammering away up on the gazebo finishing up - me printing off Dad's sermon notes, getting dresses ready, so many busy details and then your sweet wedding.

I am honored to call you both my children, you seek to honor God and that does shine through, I know neither of you are perfect, but I am full of joy to see you letting the Lord lead you in your marriage, in raising your family and the love that you have for one another growing day by day and year by year.

Thank you Lord for these two precious children ♥ Please continue to guide, direct, grow and guard them under your loving right hand.

3 comments:

Christine said...

AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we so remember the sacredness of the whole day and all of the celebration. Little did we know that the gesture of your father marrying you would forever be etched in our hearts as one of the most memorable and loving one ever to be. Much much love!!!

Ma said...

That is such a wonderful picture :)