Everyday the Lord has given to us, we live because
He created us and has ordained us to live a certain time here on this earth. I am thankful.
My sweet prince lived out his time here on earth and I am thankful
I shared over half of his earthly life with him.
I have an incredible God, I have an incredible family, I have incredible friends.
I am still overwhelmed by the kindness of others and their remembrance of what today is - and it's just a date, yes, it is....what sounds truly strange and still hits me right in the stomach is to say it's been four years without him in my life. Physically. I miss him and always will.
My children have been so thoughtful....I've enjoyed special time with them and with my sweet new little grand daughter. An unexpected evening of travel with my 27 year old son and his two boys on Saturday night....our church picnic in the park yesterday, thoughtful texts, mail, email and even flowers that just came - many joy smiles throughout my day. The Lord surrounds me with comfort and love. He is guarding my heart and mind and I do feel that peace ♥


1 comment:
Thank you for sharing.
I was thinking of you and praying for you last night. So thankful for your friendship and how the LORD has worked in your life.
Dates do "hit us in the stomach" but the LORD is so merciful and gracious. He surrounds us with HIMSELF and carries us through.
Thanks be to the God of Comfort.
HUGS
Post a Comment