
Little O'Deller is 19 months old and such a bright and active girl. Her vocabulary is extensive and she is speaking in 4 and 5 word sentences, clear as a bell. The only thing I've noticed is her R's are W's, I find it adorable and can remember the boys going through that stage of language development but they were older.
O'Deller has the middle name of Grace. Grace is such a wonderful gift from our Father......even Merriam-Webster's defines it as such:
Pronunciation: \ˈgrās\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin gratia favor, charm, thanks, from gratus pleasing, grateful; akin to Sanskrit gṛṇāti he praises
Date: 12th century
1 a : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification b : a virtue coming from God c : a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace
Unmerited, unearned, the world recognizes it in one of their largest dictionaries as coming from God, not a god, but God with a capital G.
His grace is sufficient for us and His love for us is full of grace for us, His creation. I find that very humbling.
I mentioned in another post that the hymn, Amazing Grace was one we sang to our children......it is a favorite among our children. Little O'Deller hears it quite often and since it has part of her name in it she has really bonded with the hymn and is now singing it at her young age. I wish I could video it for you and you could hear her sweet, 19 month old voice with it's gentle inflection. "Amazing gwace, how sweet da sound, dat saved a wetch like meeeee" How it heals my soul, I pray my sweet prince can hear his little O'Deller singing praises to our Lord and Savior.
I pray for you all to have God's abundant and blessed grace filling your lives and hearts as we travel on this earthly pilgrimage together.
1 comment:
Beautiful ... I can just hear her little voice and somehow, I believe Poppa hears it too. The picture is precious and gives us all hope for a beautiful spring/summer full of God's love and grace.
Post a Comment