Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet Day

I am thankful.....I feel full of JOY, today, this moment.
****
The Lord is good to help us feel these moments.....and I am grateful for the ability to hear, feel and see Him in me, my children, those around me...in His creation.....just seems an extra abudant evidence of it this day. I miss sweet hubby more than ever, it is hard to explain how you can feel the peace of God in times as these, but then that is why they say it's the peace which surpasses "all understanding".
*****
God has weaved into my life 6 other widows at this time and we call these moments "Joy Smiles" and we try to email our Joy Smiles to one another each week. They get us through our "grief waves", don't they girls? God is good.
*****
Revelation 21:6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord that in the midst
of sadness and grief there is also
great peace. Only our great God
and Lord is ABLE to supercede all
the difficulties that come to us
in this world and we have that
promise of ETERNAL LIFE in the end.
Again Praise the Lord.
:>))))))))))))))

Liisa said...

He gives from that fountain FREELY. Amazing! Untainted from the sins and emotions of the world, He is willing to share without cost. Thank you, Lord, for being a generous and loving God.

Unknown said...

He gives from that fountain FREELY. Amazing! Untainted from the sins and emotions of the world, He is willing to share without cost. Thank you, Lord, for being a generous and loving God.