Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, June 28, 2010

Quiet

I know I've been quiet lately but I am processing two things that I plan on journaling about soon - the first being a study I'm doing on the Voice of God - listening to, discerning and the other was something that I did last Wednesday evening after Bible Study at our church. It was a huge step for the Lord and I as we did something together that still seems surreal to me......I hope to find time to put my thoughts into words soon.
******
♥ God be with you each ♥
He continues to sustain all of us

1 comment:

Christine said...

When God is silent, He is still at work. In your silence, I know that God is working. Whispering to your soul, nurturing your spirit, tenderly healing you one sliver at a time. I look forward to your posts to come! Many hugs and prayer!!