Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A blog was born......

One year ago today I wrote my first blog entry here on Courage Road......what a journey it has been. I want to thank you my readers for your love, your prayers, your compassion, your tears, for sharing our deep loss with us, for sharing our joy along the way, for praising God with us as He held us close and was so faithful!
******
I have never shared the WHY about how this blog got its name - I want to do that today.
******
Please check back later today to read my post ...... we are nearing the end of this first family vacation - joys, healing and tears, lumps in the throat, have all occured. I am so thankful for the Lord planning this all and putting it in our hearts to do - I thank Him for his faithfulness in all areas of our lives - this time with our family has given me many moments to take inventory of what has been left to me - the future is all planned out, God is in control and I need to rest/trust in Him. I hope to do that at the new level that He has placed me on - I know it might feel different once home but I know the feeling of strength is a permanent one - as long as I remember it is there and don't let the enemy in to diminish it.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hugs to you, dear friend!