Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Friday, September 10, 2010

traveling....

we landed in a part of the country tonight that none of us have ever seen before - just gorgeous - the mountains put me in awe of our Creator - how majestic, green, the sky blue - so beautiful with promise of color, rich fall colors.
*****
this part of the country is also rich in history - so many of our founding fathers lived in this state, 8 of our Presidents.
*****
so hello from Richmond, Virginia
*****
we will, Lord willing be landing in our corner of the world for the next week or so and I will be doing some catching up on here - I have much in my heart to share. For now, all are resting and I need to do the same.
*****
God be with you each.

No comments: