Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Psalms

Have you ever prayed a psalm?
*****
I have prayed Psalm 101 the last couple of nights.....I cannot function without being in God's Word. I am so thankful we have the freedom to have Bibles in our homes and to worship the way we choose. It is something we should never take for granted and something we should fight to keep.
*****
We have fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who are daily suffering to get the Word out to all the ends of the earth in countries where God's children are killed for the gift of being Christian.
****
Tonight we are having a prayer meeting in our home. I have been excited since I first heard it was agreed to do so and have been praying for that outcome since it was first mentioned by a man in our weekly Bible Study. Praise be to God and may we all be His willing vessels in ALL we say and do.

No comments: