Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Friday, February 19, 2010

Music.....healing to the soul...

Please take notice of the "song of the day"
I will try to post a new song every 24 hours or so.....just can't tell you what time it may be...I seem to do my updating when the children are in bed and my only company is my Lord, my laptop and our faithful Australian Shepherd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and so meaningful are the
words. Thank you. :>))))))

Christine said...

Thank you so much for this ministry to us in song. It was a Joy Smile for me:)