Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, February 15, 2010

Future Training......new link

My sweet friend and sister in Christ from Michigan asked about this sermon and the tech man from her church was kind enough to archive it and link it again.....thanks to them both SO MUCH.

click on the link:
http://www.hopewarren.org/archivedsermons.htm

then select:
10-4-09 Sermon - Rev. John Duerr - Future Training
the arrow on the left is the play button, click there

I have not let the kids hear this yet....well, the youngest I mean but I know a time will come and it will be healing for them to hear.

No comments: