Galatians 4:5
To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Not sure what my reader's ages are.....but if you have a son by law in your family I pray that he is a blessing to you! My daughter's husband has been in our family for 4 1/2 years now.....we are close and I am blessed to have him call me "mom".
*****
If your children are young I pray that you have wonderful sons and daughters in law ♥
*****
I don't like to refer to him as "in-law" since he is a son in my heart, so when you see me refer to my oldest son, I am refering to him. The Lord built our family through adoption which is how God builds His family as well, so all my children were born of my heart and that made it extremely easy to love and accept this young man as well. Loving unconditionally is easy when the Lord leads it. (not to say there won't be rough moments!)
Romans 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Romans 8:23
And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Romans 9:4
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
Ephesians 1:5
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will
No comments:
Post a Comment