Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, August 9, 2010

11 months ago

11 months ago my sweet prince went Home to LIVE - this 9th of the month arrived with a big storm last night in the early hours - lots of thunder and lightening - but in my heart I felt peace - I didn't sleep much due to the noise, however :)
******
It all still seems so surreal - there are stages to grieving but there is no time limit on how long each stage lasts and what if you skip a stage are you gonna be okay, of course - God's stages are different than man's from pages on a book.
*****
I feel content, thankful for the friends and family that surround me and support me - oh, my children, what a tremendous healing balm they are and I pray I am to them as well. We continue to draw ever closer through this journey which I know is our Heavenly Father's intention and would make their earthly father proud. Oh, how we miss him - deeply!
*****
This was the first time I didn't truly panic about the date arriving and I am so thankful for that. God is good - we thank you for your prayers and love. We have been doing a lot of memory verses as a family - verses to help carry us through these times. He is good at giving us what we need when we need it if we are listening.
*****
I miss you my sweet prince - no one can touch the place in my heart that is all yours - I miss you more than words can say and I can't wait to worship our Lord together someday with you - I feel the closest to you when I am worshiping because I know you are doing that 24/7 to the same God and Savior that created each of us - what a connection! We all love you so very much - not lovED but LOVE - we always will ♥

No comments: