Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm baaaaccck!

Computer issues, something which I know next to NOTHING about has kept me from posting - laptop crashed almost three weeks ago and it has been in "shop" just as long so that meant no Internet access which I'm sure was a good thing but I missed being able to hop on here and write - sorry for the long delay for all of you - hope you haven't given up on this site and it's updates.
God be with you each!

No comments: