Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The eve of a new year.....



It is the eve of a new year!


I could wish you a bunch of silly things, I could ask what resolutions you've made, but what I'd like to do is challenge you.


Challenge you to grow spiritually by focusing and keeping your eyes on Jesus, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. The Lord and Giver of Life.


Do I wish you happiness, what if I said no? I do not wish you worldly happiness, I PRAY for you to have a closer relationship with the Lord, to have HOPE in Jesus, to have greater faith, to walk in a more TRUSTing way - to lean on Him and not on your own understanding.


Our lives here are fleeting, are true home awaits us - think of what we could live out and do in His power - letting Him control our lives and putting all trust in Him.


I pray you get into His Word more, I pray He gives you Wisdom and Understanding, I pray He strengthens your faith, I pray that you feel His eternal love that only He can give. I pray your relationship with the Father grows or begins and flourishes. I pray that you can give up all worries and cares to Him who will gladly and lovingly bear them for you. I know it is not easy, I struggle with it, but just turn to Him moment by moment and He will help you ♥ I pray you feel joy and peace when you turn yourself to Him and surrender ALL.


"The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit." Psalm 34:17-18


1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.


Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.


I am looking forward to 2012 - seeing how God will use my family and myself to glorify and serve Him, growing us in His Word, strengthening us for His Kingdom and eternal use.

No comments: