Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Prayer request

A precious sister in Christ went HOME last night to be with Jesus ♥ While this was a sweet reunion for our Lord and this sister, it leaves those here on earth in a surreal state where there will be many emotions to sort through and face over the next several days and months as they live out their day to day life without her in it and go through difficult tasks that require their attention.

Please lift up this family, her husband and children, friends and family who will all be missing her, pray that they feel the grace and love of Jesus - He is faithful and will carry them along and bring them peace and yes, joy, even during their sorrow.

I had the pleasure of meeting this sister in Christ only a few times, but let me tell you how she shone with the love of our Savior - I felt an immediate "connection" and felt as if I had known her for a long time - she had a sweet spirit that drew you in and made you want to know her better. We never know why the Lord puts people in our paths, but we do know that not one person or moment with someone is wasted. God has planned it. I am thankful to Him for having met her, I am thankful and honored to have been able to pray for her for the last few months - now I will continue to pray for her precious family.

God be with you each ♥







1 comment:

Patrick and Emily said...

Praying for them. I could imagine.