Am extra lonely tonight.....had a wonderful service, worship, afternoon of family fun, evening of family fun....relaxing.....but the VOID of sharing it with someone who loves me SO deeply and special was missing and the loneliness feels all consuming now that things are quiet and all are in their beds.....my plan is to go to bed and read His Word.....He is there waiting for me and I know He will fill me up with His love and mercy and faithfulness. I am so thankful.
2 comments:
I so understand dear one. Family and other loved ones certainly aid in the void of loneliness, but that love and nurturing is not the same a husband's love, nurturing, playfulness and friendship. God understands hon He will comfort you and fill you with his spirit and love.
I am sure it is the time of year because it was a week end of tears for me as well. I wanted to share a scripture that was given on Sunday. I know we all have heard this verse 'Jesus wept." It is given when Jesus was told Lazarus was dead. The minister said Martha knew Jesus felt her pain because she felt his teardrops. I am also reading a book called Roses in December. I do not know who the author was. I know the Lord does care.
Post a Comment