Jenna is doing well, PRAISE GOD
she was born pink and crying....she is alert....
5 lbs 14 oz
18 inches long
after checking her they let her be with her parents for about 30 mins then took her to the NICU for observation and to wait for tests
I know they did an MRI but at 8:30 last night they still had no results so are hoping for first thing this morning.....she is moving all her limbs, crying and sucking to eat.....all HUGE PRAISES......she is amazing everyone, I pray that God uses this to bring people to Him in a mighty way.
will keep you updated and thank you all for the continued prayers for this young family ♥
she was born pink and crying....she is alert....
5 lbs 14 oz
18 inches long
after checking her they let her be with her parents for about 30 mins then took her to the NICU for observation and to wait for tests
I know they did an MRI but at 8:30 last night they still had no results so are hoping for first thing this morning.....she is moving all her limbs, crying and sucking to eat.....all HUGE PRAISES......she is amazing everyone, I pray that God uses this to bring people to Him in a mighty way.
will keep you updated and thank you all for the continued prayers for this young family ♥
1 comment:
Thanks for updating us. Thank You, JESUS!! WOW! I never get used to God doing amazing things. Lil' Jenna, God has great plans for you, and He has already begun to use you in a amazing way. I wholeheartedly agree with your statement, "I pray that God uses this to bring people to Him in a mighty way."
Post a Comment