4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Another birthday today
mine.....missing him greatly, missed his sweet birthday kiss already this morning. I know my Heavenly Father is with me to carry me through ♥
I have a "white" day on my calendar... nothing to do until Neighbor Hood Bible time this evening -- so while the kiddos are sleeping -- I'm reading here.
I'm gathering fodder for my prayers... God bless you my friend.
2 comments:
Christ above you,
Christ beneath you,
Christ on your right,
Christ on your left,
Christ before you,
Christ behind you,
Christ within you
Praying for you to feel completely surrounded and engulfed in Jesus Hugs today!!
Made a note. ;)
Yours is 3 days after mine.
I have a "white" day on my calendar... nothing to do until Neighbor Hood Bible time this evening -- so while the kiddos are sleeping -- I'm reading here.
I'm gathering fodder for my prayers... God bless you my friend.
Post a Comment