Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, April 5, 2010

Comment Moderation

Hey all you who know us and love us.....I have had a couple comments that I've had to "reject" because you used one of our names......don't want you to think I am ignoring your comments but just trying to keep the blog somewhat confidential.....and believe me, I have almost SLIPPED a few times, especially when going between this blog and our personal, family blog! So keep posting, just know I can't edit, I can only delete, but I do get to read the messages and we love getting them ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops!!! Bet I was one .... will try and proof before submitting. Love you all so much. Bugs Bunny.