Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My hope lies in Christ

Let your mourning lead you toward hope. No matter where you are in grief, you can always have hope.

"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope" (1 Thessalonians 4:13).

****
the above was in an email today from Griefshare.....I've said it before that Hope is something I cling to - hope that my full joy will return in due time, for I do know that because of my Savior I have hope ♥ I cannot imagine walking an hour on this journey without God.

No comments: