Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday sweet girl ♥

Happy Birthday to our oldest daughter, such a blessing. I am so proud of the woman you have become.....the wife you are, mother, sister, friend.....I am so thankful to God for honoring and trusting me to be your mother.
****
Have a wonderful day, and yes, I will make Lasagna again......♥ (she has had the same birthday meal since she was 12)
*****
Her life verse:
Proverbs 3:5&6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
****
I know this birthday will be hard, but lean on Him as the above verse says and know that He is faithful. Your memories of your dad will always shine brightly in your heart sweet girl!

No comments: